For the month of November, AMC+ offers subscribers a wide variety of critically acclaimed and commercial-free programming, including highly anticipated series, thought-provoking documentaries and beloved films from across the company’s entertainment networks and targeted streaming services. Highlights this month include the highly anticipated return of Sundance Now Original series Riviera, new episodes of AMC+ exclusive series Gangs of London, new content from The Walking Dead Universe and exclusive films from Shudder and IFC Films Unlimited, among others.
Details for AMC+’s November offerings are below:
- As previously announced, AMC+ subscribers continue to have access to new episodes of series within The Walking Dead Universe ahead of the linear schedule, including Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 every Sunday morning in advance of the linear premieres Sunday nights at 9pm ET/8c, and new episodes of The Walking Dead: World Beyond every Thursday, ahead of the linear premieres Sundays at 10pm ET/9c.
- AMC+ will also debut new content for The Walking Dead superfans this month, including The Walking Dead: Episode Diaries, a special rewatch of Season 10 featuring never-before-seen interviews with cast members and showrunner Angela Kang, debuting with the first three episodes on November 22 and continuing with new episodes each Sunday thereafter.
- AMC+ will debut all-new episodes of Talking Dead covering the latest episodes of Fear the Walking Dead and The Walking Dead: World Beyond beginning November 1. The guest lineup for these Talking Dead episodes is as follows:
- Sunday, November 1– Colman Domingo (Fear), Garret Dillahunt (Fear), Nicolas Cantu (World Beyond) and Alexa Mansour (World Beyond).
- Sunday, November 8 – Christine Evangelista (Fear), Aliyah Royale (World Beyond) and Nico Tortorella (World Beyond)
- Sunday, November 15 – Jenna Elfman (Fear) and Annet Mahendru (World Beyond)
- Sunday, November 22 – Colman Domingo (Fear), Lennie James (Fear), Aliyah Royale (World Beyond), Annet Mahendru (World Beyond) and Hal Cumpston (World Beyond)
- Thursday, November 26 (Thanksgiving)- Aliyah Royale, Nicolas Cantu and Nico Tortorella (World Beyond)
- New episodes of AMC’s original series are available to stream ad-free throughout the month, including:
- New episodes of the critically acclaimed first season of Gangs of London continue to debut every Thursday, with the season finale available exclusively to subscribers beginning November 19;
- Soulmates season finale debuts on AMC+ Thursday, November 5, ahead of the linear airing on Monday, November 9 at 10pm ET/9c.
- Eli Roth’s History of Horror Season 2 is available every Saturday with the season finale debuting November 14.
- Earth’s Great Seasons narrated by Andrew Scott (Fleabag) arrives Sunday, November 1, with additional episodes available every Thursday beginning November 14; new episodes of the world’s biggest motoring entertainment show, Top Gear, every Sunday; and new episodes of The Graham Norton Show every Friday as part of a new season that’s already featured Samuel L. Jackson, Dolly Parton, Bruce Springsteen, Riz Ahmed, Miley Cyrus and more.
- Friday, November 6 – Jessie Buckley (I’m Thinking of Ending Things), comedian Bill Bailey, David Walliams and music from Dermot Kennedy.
- Friday, November 13 – Kylie Minogue, British boxing champion Nicola Adams, Josh O’Connor (Charles in The Crown) and Emma Corrin (Diana in The Crown).
- Friday, November 27 – Guests to be announced.
- New episodes of the critically acclaimed Baroness von Sketch Show Season 5 will be available every Wednesday. Season 5 explores surviving the apocalypse with your ex; the upside of mom brain; the downside of step-parenting; witch trials and tribulations; Queer Theory reading group vs Pretty In Pink; the problem with superheroes; and much, much more.
IFC FILMS UNLIMITED:
- As election season heats up, IFC Films Unlimited offers a collection of politically-themed documentaries including Weiner, the 2016 Sundance Film Festival Grand Jury Prize Winner capturing the rise and fall of former politician Anthony Weiner, An Unreasonable Man, Citizen Jane: Battle for the City, How to Survive a Plague, The Black Power Mixtape 1967-1975, and mockumentary CSA: Confederate States of America, as well as Academy Award-nominee In the Loop, the British political satire from Armando Iannucci (Veep).
- Notable films debuts this month include British documentary Tea with the Dames, featuring Dame Maggie Smith, Dame Judi Dench, Dame Eileen Atkins and Dame Joan Plowright, on November 4; World War II thriller 12th Man, starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers, debuting November 4; A Kid Like Jake starring Claire Danes, Jim Parsons, Priyanka Chopra and Octavia Spencer, debuting November 18; and DriverX, starring Patrick Fabian (Better Call Saul), debuting November 25.
- Shudder Original films debuting this month include the South Korean horror feature Lingering (also known as Hotel Leikeu/Hotel Lake) on November 12 and the all-new doc Leap of Faith: William Freidkin on The Exorcist on November 19; as well as Shudder Exclusive film Blood Vessel on November 5.
- Additional films added to the service this month include classic Stephen King adaptation Salem’s Lot (1979), beloved ‘90s teen slasher Urban Legend (1998), and a new collection of films from the master of Italian horror, Mario Bava.
- Subscribers can indulge in the much-anticipated return of hit glamourous and thrilling Sundance Now Original Riviera Season 3 starring Julia Stiles (Hustlers, 10 Things I Hate about You) and Rupert Graves (Sherlock) debuting with weekly episodes available every Thursday, beginning November 5.
- The British thriller Cold Call starring Sally Lindsay (Coronation Street) will be available for a full season binge beginning November 19.
- New episodes of The A Word Season 3 debut on Wednesdays and the third installment of the series, Deutschland 89 on Thursdays, with previous seasons also available to stream on the service through Sundance Now.
AMC+ is the company’s new premium streaming bundle featuring an extensive lineup of popular and critically acclaimed original programming from across AMC Networks’ entertainment networks and a number of the company’s targeted streaming services including Shudder, Sundance Now and IFC Films Unlimited, which feature content such as Riviera, Creepshow, A Discovery of Witches and Boyhood. Currently available to Amazon Prime Video Channels, Apple TV channels, Comcast Xfinity, DISH and Sling TV customers, AMC+ features a continually refreshed new library of commercial-free content, including Mad Men, Orphan Black, Portlandia, The Salisbury Poisonings, Gangs of London, Soulmates and The Walking Dead: World Beyond, among many others.
AMC is home to some of the most popular and acclaimed programs on television. AMC was the first basic cable network to ever win the Emmy® Award for Outstanding Drama Series with Mad Men in 2008, which then went on to win the coveted award four years in a row, before Breaking Bad won it in 2013 and 2014. The network’s series The Walking Dead is the highest-rated series in cable history. AMC’s current original drama series are Better Call Saul, Fear the Walking Dead, Soulmates, The Walking Dead, The Walking Dead: World Beyond and forthcoming 61st Street, Kevin Can F*** Himself and Pantheon. AMC also explores authentic worlds and discussion with original shows like Talking Dead, AMC Visionaries and Ride with Norman Reedus. AMC is owned and operated by AMC Networks Inc. and its sister networks include IFC, SundanceTV, BBC America and WE tv. AMC is available across all platforms, including on-air, online, on demand and mobile.
About IFC Films Unlimited
IFC Films Unlimited is a subscription video on demand streaming channel comprised of theatrically-released and award-winning titles from its three distribution labels: IFC Films, Sundance Selects and genre label IFC Midnight. IFC Films is a leading distributor of quality talent-driven independent film. IFC Midnight features horror, sci-fi, thrillers, action and more. Sundance Selects focuses on American independent, documentaries and world cinema. Bringing together a broad collection of films that span across the labels and genres, IFC Films Unlimited is a general entertainment destination for specialty film fans.
About Sundance Now
AMC Networks’ streaming service Sundance Now is for culture craving TV watchers looking for their next series to obsess over and offers a rich selection of original and exclusive series from engrossing true crime to heart-stopping dramas and fiercely intelligent thrillers from around the world, all streaming commercial-free. Exclusive new programs are added every week. Sundance Now has exclusively premiered several distinctive, critically acclaimed Sundance Now Original Series, including supernatural thriller A Discovery of Witches; glamorous thriller Riviera starring Julia Stiles; critically acclaimed French spy thriller crime drama The Bureau; and Swedish period drama The Restaurant, as well as Sundance Now Exclusives, such as British true crime thriller Des starring David Tennant; Australian drama Upright starring Tim Minchin; and Australian psychological thriller The Secrets She Keeps; and riveting true crime series The Suspect, The Dakota Entrapment Tapes, No One Saw a Thing and Killing for Love. Facebook: @SundanceNow – Twitter: @sundance_now
AMC Networks’ Shudder is a premium streaming video service, super-serving members with the best selection in genre entertainment, covering horror, thrillers and the supernatural. Shudder’s expanding library of film, TV series, and originals is available on most streaming devices in the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Germany, Australia and New Zealand. For a 7-day, risk-free trial, visit www.shudder.com.
Editor-in-Chief | Seat42F, a leading source of entertainment news, information, television and movie resources.