Mill Creek Entertainment will kick off the New Year with the Complete Series debut of “THE MINDY PROJECT” which will be available in its entirety on January 14, 2020. All 117 episodes across the show’s 6-season run will be available on DVD for $54.98 SRP and Blu-ray for $74.98 SRP.
Dr. Mindy Lahiri (Mindy Kaling) is a talented obstetrician navigating the tricky waters of her chaotic personal life as she pursues her dreams of becoming the perfect woman, finding happiness and getting her perfect romantic comedy ending.
Mindy shares a practice with three doctors, none of whom makes life any easier for her. There’s Dr. Danny Castellano (Chris Messina) whose on-again-off-again romance with Mindy keeps the office staff on their toes, Dr. Jeremy Reed (Ed Weeks), the office’s managing partner and resident punching bag, and Dr. Peter Prentice (Adam Palley), a high-fiving former frat boy, who knows nothing about the opposite sex, but insists on doling out relationship advice to Mindy. Rounding out the ensemble is ex-con-turned-nurse Morgan Tookers (Ike Barinholtz), the gossipy Tamra (Xosha Roquemore) and the grumpy Beverly (Beth Grant).
- Seasons 1-3 aired on FOX and was then picked up by Hulu for Seasons 4-6 – one of the first major network series to be continued on a digital platform!
- Recipient of numerous awards (Critics’ Choice, Gracie, Satellite) and nominations (People’s Choice, Writer’s Guild, Teen Choice, NAACP Image) for Best Comedy Series!
- Mindy Kaling is the first Indian-American to have her own TV Series
- Mindy Kaling recently starred/produced/wrote the semi-autobiographical theatrical feature Late Night co-starring Emma Thompson and the Hulu miniseries Four Weddings and a Funeral
- Mindy Kaling was included in TIME’s 100 Most Influential People, Entertainment Weekly’s 50 Coolest and Most Creative Entertainers and Glamour magazine’s Women of the Year
For more information, please visit: https://www.millcreekent.com/collections/all/products/mindy-project
About Mill Creek Entertainment
Mill Creek Entertainment is the home entertainment industry’s leading independent studio for Blu-ray, DVD, and digital distribution. With direct sales pipelines to all primary retail and online partners, Mill Creek Entertainment licenses, produces, markets and distributes a dynamic array of film and television content to over 30,000 retail stores and thousands of websites reaching millions of customers across North America. Mill Creek Entertainment’s expansive library includes Oscar®-winning theatrical feature films, Emmy®-winning classic and current TV series, original documentary productions and pop-culture favorites that enlighten, educate and entertain. Mill Creek Entertainment also owns and operates movieSPREE, an on-demand transactional streaming service offering movie bundles, complete TV series and premium entertainment options with apps available on Roku, AppleTV, Amazon Fire TV, Android and iOS. Mill Creek Entertainment is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For more information, please visit www.millcreekent.com or www.movieSPREE.com