Home » Warner Bros. & Comic-Con Unveil Official Bags For SDCC 2015
Plan your Con-attire accordingly! For the sixth year in a row, there will be multiple options (13 to be exact) to stash and store your Comic-Con International swag in one convenient, wearable accessory. Warner Bros. Entertainment and Comic-Con have teamed up to produce and distribute the official bag of Comic-Con, which will be distributed to fans when checking in at the show. The highly coveted bag can also be worn conveniently as a backpack, and even made into a dress!
· More than 130,000 bags have been produced and will be provided to Comic-Con attendees throughout the convention.
· The all-new 2015 edition again features backpack styling and features 13 different designs.
· Designed by Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing, each bag features double-sided artwork, with the all-new Comic-Con 2015 official design on one side and the other side highlighting titles from the Studio’s TV series.
· Current Warner Bros. Television and Warner Bros. Animation series featured on the SDCC bags are The 100, Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, Lucifer, The Originals, Supergirl, Supernatural, Teen Titans Go! and The Vampire Diaries, as well as Blue Ribbon Content’s new digital series Vixen.
· Gotham will receive two bags: one featuring Gotham City’s Heroes; the other features its Villains.
· One bag will feature Batman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment. Own on Digital HD on August 4 and Blu-Ray™ Combo Pack and DVD on August 18.