Comic-Con 2017 is almost here, and with it comes the iconic two-story Warner Bros. booth (#4545), which will not only host the stars from 20+ TV shows and features, but also serve as a must-experience environment, including a re-creation of The Big Bang Theory living room set; a selfie station with Lucifer’s newly found angel wings; life-sized Funko DC Super Hero figures from the hit Warner Bros. Television/The CW series Arrow and Supergirl; and actual production props from the upcoming New Line horror film IT.Always a destination for Comic-Con fans, the Warner Bros. booth will deliver constant activities for visitors to enjoy, including talent appearances, autograph signings and more.
Here’s a closer look at this year’s Warner Bros. booth areas of interest:
ARROW & SUPERGIRL GET FUNKO!
- Talk about larger-than-life! A popular item on the Comic-Con floor, you’ve never seen Funko figures like this. See how you measure up against these super-scale DC Super Heroes of both Arrow and Supergirl from their respective series on The CW.
- In addition to the DC Super Hero duo, fans will recognize life-sized Funko figures of Supernatural’s Sam and Dean Winchester guarding the Warner Bros. yacht moored behind the convention center.
- Arrow returns for its sixth season on October 12, in its new night and time period (Thursdays at 9/8c) on The CW. Supergirl will have its third season premiere Monday, October 9, at 8/7c on The CW. Based on characters from DC, both series are produced by Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television.
CALTECH COMES TO COMIC-CON WITH A RE-CREATION OF
THE BIG BANG THEORY LIVING ROOM SET!
- Feel smarter. You’re in the presence of genius with a scale recreation of Leonard and Sheldon’s iconic Pasadena apartment from The Big Bang Theory. The ultimate backdrop makes the ultimate photo op! There’s a designated kiosk onsite to take photos and post to social (#WBSDCC), or fans can snap their own selfies. And you can even try out Sheldon’s spot on the couch — just don’t tell him…
- The Big Bang Theory returns for season 11 on Monday, September 25 (8/7c on CBS). On October 2, the hit series moves to its regular timeslot of Thursdays at 8/7c. The Big Bang Theory is produced by Chuck Lorre Productions, Inc., in association with Warner Bros. Television.
ANGEL OR DEVIL? IT’S YOUR CHOICE WITH LUCIFER’S WINGS!
- The City of Angels’ most charismatic devil rediscovered his wings in the second season finale of Lucifer. Lucky for fans, we’ve got those wings on loan after making our own deal with the devil. Fans will have the opportunity to picture themselves next to the heavenly wings when they visit the Warner Bros. booth.
- Lucifer returns for its third season on October 2 in its new earlier time period (Mondays at 8/7c) on FOX. The series is produced by Jerry Bruckheimer Television in association with Warner Bros. Television.
FIND WHAT YOU TRULY FEAR WITH PROPS FROM…IT!
- IT is coming. And there’s nowhere to hide from IT. Because IT knows what you fear the most. On exclusive display in the Warner Bros. booth will be a selection of actual props from the upcoming horror feature IT, based on the bestselling novel by Stephen King.
- New Line Cinema’s horror thriller IT is based on the hugely popular Stephen King novel, which has been terrifying readers for decades. When children begin to disappear in the town of Derry, Maine, a group of young kids are faced with their biggest fears when they square off against an evil clown named Pennywise, whose history of murder and violence dates back for centuries. Slated for release on September 8, 2017, the film will be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. For more information, visit www.itthemovie.com.
STARS & SIGNINGS AND MORE!
- From Thursday through Sunday, a stellar roster of talent — including producers and stars from Warner Bros. Television shows, Warner Bros. Animation, Warner Home Entertainment, Warner Bros. Pictures and HBO — will be signing for fans at the Warner Bros. booth. Talent to be announced.
- Please note: Wristbands are required for all signings at the Warner Bros. booth. Please visit the Sails Pavilion on the morning of your desired signing for the random ticket drawing.
- Signing times below…
- THURSDAY, JULY 20, 2017
- IT 11:00am-11:30am
- Teen Titans Go! 11:30am-12:00pm
- Unikitty! 1:00pm-1:30pm
- Justice League Action 2:15pm-2:45pm
- The LEGO® Ninjago Movie 5:45pm-6:15pm
- FRIDAY, JULY 21, 2017
- iZOMBIE 10:15am-10:45am
- The 100 11:00am-11:30am
- The Big Bang Theory 11:30am-12:00pm
- Mike Tyson Mysteries 1:30pm-2:00pm
- Young Justice 1:30pm-2:00pm
- Game of Thrones 3:30pm-4:30pm
- People of Earth 5:00pm-5:30pm
- The Originals 5:30pm-6:15pm
- SATURDAY, JULY 22, 2017
- Riverdale 10:00am-10:45am
- Arrow 10:45am-11:25am
- Gotham 11:25am-12:05pm
- Ready Player One 12:15pm-1:00pm
- Supergirl 2:15pm-3:00pm
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow
- Black Lightning 3:30pm-4:00pm
- Krypton 3:30pm-4:00pm
- The Flash 4:00pm-4:45pm
- Lucifer 4:45pm-5:30pm
- Westworld 5:45pm-6:45pm
- SUNDAY, JULY 23, 2017
- Supernatural 12:00pm-12:45pm
- LEGO Scooby-Doo! Blowout Beach Bash 12:45pm-1:30pm
FOUNDER & CHIEF CONTENT OFFICER | Founder and COO of Seat42F, a leading source of entertainment news, information, television and movie resources.