Seat42f and Paramount Home Entertainment have teamed up to give FIVE lucky winners a Star Trek DVD set featuring one copy of THE BEST OF STAR TREK: THE ORIGINAL SERIES and one copy of THE BEST OF STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION on DVD. For a chance to win leave a comment below with why you want to add THE BEST OF STAR TREK: THE ORIGINAL SERIES and THE BEST OF STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION to your DVD collection. Only one entry per person. Contest ends May 19th. Winners will be notified on May 20th via email so make sure to use a valid email address when you post your comment. Open to US residents only.
Explore two of the greatest action-adventure sagas of all time when THE BEST OF STAR TREK: THE ORIGINAL SERIES and THE BEST OF STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION arrive on DVD May 12 from CBS Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Entertainment.
THE BEST OF STAR TREK: THE ORIGINAL SERIES
• The City on the Edge of Forever – The Enterprise crew discovers a time and space portal, leading one of them to accidentally alter history
• The Trouble with Tribbles – The cute, furry tribble is brought on board the Enterprise as a pet, only to be discovered as a rapidly reproducing, all-consuming animal
• Balance of Terror – After the Romulans use hostile force on a Federation outpost, Captain Kirk and the Enterprise must battle an invisible spaceship
• Amok Time – Follow Mr. Spock as he returns to his homeland for a brutal Vulcan marriage ritual
THE BEST OF STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION
• The Best of Both Worlds (Part I) – Responding to a distress call on one of the Federation’s outer-most colonies, the Enterprise arrives…only to find the colony has disappeared
• The Best of Both Worlds (Part II) – Commander Riker pulls out all the stops in order to save Earth from a Borg invasion lead by Locutus – otherwise known as Captain Jean-Luc Picard
• Yesterday’s Enterprise – A rift in the space/time continuum brings the previous Enterprise – the Enterprise C – 22 years into the future, forever altering time
• The Measure of a Man – When Data’s rights as a sentient individual are placed under trial, Starfleet forces Commander Riker into a position where he must prove that Data is an Androi