TakeFiveGal Looks At Five Series She Can't Wait To Have Back On TV
1. The Office – It feels like forever since we last spent time with the Dunder Mifflinites. I miss Jim and Pam, and Michael and Jan, and Dwight and Angela and Andy, and every other member of the best cast around! I’m really excited to see what happens now that they have to recover from the hour longs that tended to drag on for too long. There are no writers in the world that I trust more than the fabulous writers of The Office, so I’m pretty sure they won’t disappoint!
2. Grey’s Anatomy – I haven’t really been invested in Grey’s Anatomy this season. I think there are too many plot contrivances and too many members of the cast. I hope that the strike has allowed the writers to take a breather, relax, and come back with the type of episodes we came to expect back in Seasons 1 and 2! I really look forward to seeing the characters we all love return to form, and continue to entertain!
3. Moonlight – Is it the best show in the history of the world? No. But dammit if I’m not completely hooked on the story of Mick and Beth, and Coraline and Josef and the demons of the Moonlight world. With the four episodes that they have left this season, I really hope that they continue the growing momentum they had coming into the finale they had due to the strike.
4. Big Bang Theory – I really thought that this show was going somewhere, and I enjoyed every single episode so much more than I ever thought I would when first announced that CBS was picking it up as a new comedy. I am hooked on the nerdly world of Sheldon and Leonard and Harold and Raj. Cannot wait for more episodes of this show!
5. Lost – Yes, I know, I know, I know, we’re still getting new episodes, but if there’s any show that I am glad will be coming back with more new episodes, it’s this one. Had the strike gone on any sooner, we’d be stuck with 8 episodes of a show that is having one of the greatest seasons yet (momentum and amazing storylines wise). 5 additional episodes of one of the greatest dramas currently on TV makes me really happy!
What about you all? What shows’ returns are you most looking forward to?