Before fans see the all-new Holmes & Watson in theaters December 21, they can revisit Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly in the comedy classic STEP BROTHERS, debuting onUltra HD™ and on digital in on October 2 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. The comedy dream team play two aimless middle-aged men still living at home, who are forced against their will to become roommates when their parents marry. Directed by Academy Award® winner Adam McKay (Best Writing, Adapted Screenplay, The Big Short, 2015), STEP BROTHERS also stars Richard Jenkins, Mary Steenburgen, Adam Scott and Kathryn Hahn.
A must-own for comedy fans, the 4K Ultra HD disc release of STEP BROTHERS includes both the theatrical and unrated versions of the movie in 4K with High Dynamic Range and exclusive Dolby Atmos audio, as well as the Blu-ray with all previously released bonus content.
- Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (10/02/2018)
- Blu-ray, Unrated (Not Rated)
- Running time: 203 minutes
- Will Ferrell, John Reilly, Richard Jenkins, Mary Steenburgen, Adam Scott
- English, Portuguese, French, Czech, German, Russian, Finnish, Polish, Swedish, Estonian, Korean, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Dutch, Norwegian, Romanian, Thai, Spanish, Danish, Greek, Turkish, Ukrainian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Catalan
BrennanHuff, is a sporadically employed thirty-nine-year-old who lives with his mother, Nancy. Dale Doback, is a terminally unemployed forty-year-old who lives with his father, Robert. When Robert and Nancy marry and move in together, Brennan and Dale are forced to live with each other as stepbrothers
. As their narcissism and downright aggressive laziness threaten to tear the family apart, these two middle-aged, immature, overgrown boys will orchestrate an insane, elaborate plan to bring their parents back together. To pull it off, they must form an unlikely bond that maybe, just maybe, will finally get them out of the house.
STEP BROTHERS is directed by Adam McKay from a screenplay by Will Ferrell & Adam McKay, based on a story by Will Ferrell & Adam McKay & John C. Reilly. Produced by Jimmy Miller and Judd Apatow, the film is Executive Produced by Will Ferrell, Adam McKay and David Householter.
Legacy Bonus Features Include:
- Deleted Scenes
- Job Interviews
- Gag Reel
- Extended & Alternate Scenes
- Prestige Worldwide Full Presentation
- Boats ‘N Hoes – Full Music Video
- Therapy Sessions
- Dale Vs Brennan – Sibling Rivalry
- The Making of
- Commentary with Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, Adam McKay, Special Guest NBA Star Baron Davis and Scored by Jon Brion
- The Music of Step Brothers
- Theatrical Trailer
The theatrical version of STEP BROTHERS has a run time of approximately 98 minutes and is rated R for crude and sexual content, and pervasive language. The Unrated Version of the film has a run time of approximately 106 minutes.
Academy Award® is the registered trademark and service mark of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.