Rosa Foods, the makers of Greater Los Angeles area beginning Monday, July 10, 2017. The 7-Eleven locations currently plan to sell three Soylent flavors: Cacao, Cafe Coffiest and the new Cafe Chai., today announced that the Company will test its suite of nutritionally complete, ready-to-drink meals at 18 participating 7-Eleven® stores in the
“It is exciting that the demand for our breakthrough line of drinkable meals has moved beyond e-commerce,” said Rob Rhinehart, Soylent Founder and CEO. “This new collaboration with 7-Eleven will make Soylent an even better option for customers looking for convenience without sacrificing their health. We are thrilled to be working alongside the talented 7-Eleven team and look forward to building our retail presence nationwide.”
The 7-Eleven deal marks the first step in Soylent’s retail distribution plan. Products will be available at the following 7-Eleven locations in the Greater Los Angeles Area, subject to change:
- 1100 North La Cienega Blvd., Los Angeles
- 7600 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles
- 5600 San Vicente Blvd., Los Angeles
- 5279 West Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles
- 10834 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles
- 11656 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles
- 11666 West Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles
- 3018 West Manchester Blvd., Inglewood
- 610 South Rampart Blvd., Los Angeles
- 3450 Overland Ave., Los Angeles
- 1516 Lincoln Blvd., Venice
- 630 Wilshire Blvd., Santa Monica
- 4436 Sepulveda Blvd., Culver City
- 5880 West Manchester Avenue, Los Angeles
- 1519 South Bundy Dr., Los Angeles
- 2541 South Barrington Ave., Los Angeles
- 11299 West Washington Blvd., Culver City
- 11075 West Olympic Blvd., West Los Angeles
“Soylent is a differentiated product for the on-the-go, millennial. It is a great example of a product that has reached online success in a short period, and we are excited to collaborate with Soylent to bring the drinkable meals to our stores in a single serving,” said Todd McFarland, 7-Eleven senior product director for vault.
Soylent’s line of ready-to-drink products are designed from the ground-up to provide the vitamins, minerals, fats, carbohydrates and protein that the body needs – all in a convenient, ready-to-drink package.
Soylent is a pioneer in food technology, producing healthy, functional foods that are good for the body and the planet. In 2013, Founder and CEO Rob Rhinehart developed the first iteration in his kitchen after recognizing the need for a simpler, more efficient food source. Soylent uses science and technology to solve the challenges plaguing the current food system and work toward its mission of providing access to quality nutrition to people across the globe. Available at Soylent.com and on Amazon, Soylent’s innovative products include Original Powder and 14oz Ready-to-Drink bottles available in Original, Cacao, Nectar, Cafe Coffiest, Cafe Vanilla, and Cafe Chai. The Company is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. For more information, visit www.soylent.com.