Wow. Wow. Wow.
If you're like me, you've done little else today other than think about last night's mind-splitting episode of Lost, what with all its mystery and intrigue and puzzle pieces. Not to mention the apparent time travel, freak-deeky cabin and the reveal that the island must be "moved." WTF?!
Thankfully, the big cheeses in charge, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, agreed to spend a little time this morning answering a few questions. And while I had agreed beforehand to not delve deep into anything spoilery, I tried my best to get us all some info we can chew over until the next episode airs!
Among the findings in this interview:
* The question is not whether Claire is dead but “What happened to Claire?”
* Christian Shepard is dead.
* Time travel is definitely happening on this show.
* Sounds to me like Richard Alpert is doing it. (Remind me later of a theory I have relating to time travel and the knocking up of Losties' moms!)
* They were surprised by today's "announcement" of two extra episodes in season five and six.
* They know whom Kate will end up with in the very end.