The tension has been building all season as the clock ticks down and more than one life will be in the crosshairs in the BATES MOTEL Season 3 finale. With Norman’s grip on his sanity slipping more and more each day, “Mother” has been coming more and more to the forefront. But what will be the tipping point? Just what will provoke “Mother” to strike next and who will be nearby when she does? And “Mother” isn’t the only one feeling a bit pushed to the edge in the finale. Someone else’s life is on the line. As the clock ticks down, who will live to see the finale moments of Season 3?
Here are 10 teasers to get fans and viewers excited about what the Season 3 finale holds in store:
(1) Not only does “Mother” make an appearance, she has a lot to say.
(2) Sheriff Romero’s entanglement with the DEA and Bob Paris gets thorny and takes a turn no one expected.
(3) It comes out that Emma is more scared of living, than dying.
(4) Norma finally believes Norman is seeing dead people, and takes matters into her own hands.
(5) There is a smokin’ hot kiss, which is best described as: tender, lingering and beautiful.
(6) Something very bad and very violent happens after that kiss.
(7) Never forget that BATES MOTEL is more chilling thriller than romance.
(8) A body is dragged into the basement.
(9) There is still that undercurrent of desire between Norma and Romero — and things may be heating back up for them.
(10) Dylan makes a decision that will change everything.
With those heart-clutching teasers in mind, be sure to tune in for the Season 3 finale of BATES MOTEL on Monday, May 11th at 9:00 p.m. on A&E. Tick, tick, tick, time has run out for more than one person — time to say goodbye.
SENIOR ENTERTAINMENT REPORTER | Tiffany covers events such as San Diego Comic-Con, WonderCon and press junkets, as well as covering events at the Paley Center in Beverly Hills. She has a great love for television and believes that entertainment is a world of wondrous adventures that deserves to be shared and explored. Tiffany is one of the newest members to the prestigious Television Critics Association and is happy to be able to share her passion for television shows with an even wider audience of fans and her fellow critics..