WHAT: The cast and producers of’s hit scripted series “ ,” “Fear the Walking Dead” and “ ” and upcoming late-night talk show “Geeking Out” will descend on this year’s Comic-Con in San Diego, CA.
In addition to official series panels,will host fan activations throughout the weekend, including a “The Walking Dead”-themed booth (#4237) in the Convention Center, where fans can stop by to take photos of themselves among Negan’s (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) infamous “lineup” from the season six finale, as well as a “Fear the Walking Dead” yacht, at the Fifth Avenue Pier behind the Convention Center, where fans can experience life aboard the Abigail.
WHO: “The Walking Dead” panelists include cast members Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, Chandler Riggs,Michael Cudlitz, Sonequa Martin-Green, Christian Serratos, Ross Marquand, Josh McDermitt and Jeffrey Dean Morgan along with Executive Producer and Showrunner Scott M. Gimple, Executive Producer Robert Kirkman, Executive Producer Gale Anne Hurd, Executive Producer, Director and Special Effects Make-up Supervisor Greg Nicotero and Executive Producer David Alpert. The panel will be moderated by “Talking Dead” host Chris Hardwick.
“Fear the Walking Dead” panelists include cast members Kim Dickens, Cliff Curtis, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Frank Dillane, Lorenzo James Henrie, Mercedes Mason, Colman Domingo and Danay Garcia along with Executive Producer and Showrunner David Erickson, Executive Producers Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero and Dave Alpert. The panel will be moderated by “Talking Dead” host Chris Hardwick.
“Preacher” panelists include cast members Dominic Cooper, Ruth Negga, Joseph Gilgun, Ian Colletti and Graham McTavish along with Executive Producers Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg and Co-Executive Producer Garth Ennis. The panel will be moderated by Kevin Smith.
In addition, Kevin Smith’s annualpanel will include a sneak peek of “Geeking Out” and a compilation of Kevin’s favorite scenes from season five of “Comic Book Men.”
WHEN: “FEAR THE WALKING DEAD”
· Panel from 12:00-1:00pm PT on Friday, July 22 in Hall H
· Autograph session aboard the “ ” yacht from 12:00-1:00pm PT on Saturday, July 23, Fifth Avenue Pier (Behind Convention Center)
· “Fear The Walking Dead” Abigail experience is free to all (ages 13+) and open Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9:00am – 9:00pm PT.
“THE WALKING DEAD”
· Panel from 1:00-2:00pm PT on Friday, July 22 in Hall H
· Autograph session from 2:30-3:30pm PT on Friday, July 22 at AMC’s booth #4237
· Panel and live stage reading of the penultimate season one episode on Friday, July 22 from 6:30-8:30pm PT in Hall H
· Kevin Smith panel at 7:00pm PT on Saturday, July 23 in Hall H