In support of National Voter Registration Day tomorrow (September 22), Prime Video will stream the Amazon Original movie All In: The Fight for Democracy featuring Stacey Abrams to audiences globally, without needing a Prime membership. The voting rights documentary will be in front of the Prime Video paywall for 24-hours, in effort to drive the urgency and importance of voter registration. The film will also be available on Twitch, YouTube and Twitter, making the film widely available and accessible to meet customers where they are across multiple platforms.
Also, on September 22, Twitter and Twitch will host watch parties where the film will be streaming on these platforms at no cost. The Twitter watch party will be hosted by Stacey Abrams and Lin-Manuel Miranda starting at 4:00pm PT at https://twitter.com/i/events/1305586144692727809, and the Twitch livestream will be hosted by social influencer Neeko on http://www.twitch.tv/neeko at 11:00am PT. All In: The Fight for Democracy will stream at no cost for 24-hours on Prime Video at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FRSNBLL, and at https://youtu.be/6h1-Ctbi8SM on YouTube.
In anticipation of the 2020 presidential election, All In: The Fight for Democracy examines the often overlooked, yet insidious issue of voter suppression in the United States. The film interweaves personal experiences with current activism and historical insight to expose a problem that has corrupted our democracy from the very beginning. With the perspective and expertise of Stacey Abrams, the former Minority Leader of the Georgia House of Representatives, the documentary offers an insider’s look into laws and barriers to voting that most people don’t even know are threats to their basic rights as citizens of the United States.
“Voting is fundamental for our country and democracy, and should be accessible and available to Americans everywhere. Today All In: The Fight for Democracy will be accessible on multiple platforms in support of voter awareness and registration for all Americans,” said Abrams.
As previously announced, the filmmakers with support from foundations, private funders, and Amazon Studios launched #AllInForVoting, a non-partisan social impact campaign aimed at educating and registering first-time voters, mobilizing communities to turn out to vote and training citizens to know their rights and report voter suppression. As part of the impact campaign, the 50 State Ambassador initiative brought together a team of influential actors, artists, musicians, athletes, and newsmakers to use their platforms to educate voters and mobilize participation in the upcoming national and regional elections. The Ambassadors include such notables as Taraji P. Henson, Connie Britton, Tyler Blackburn, Zooey Deschanel, Don Cheadle, Gabrielle Union, Seth MacFarlane, Padma Lakshmi, Melissa Ethridge, Zach LaVine, Viola Davis, Janelle Monáe and many more.
The impact campaign is in partnership with Stacey Abrams’ Fair Fight Action and other leading civic engagement organizations including: Advancement Project, Alliance for Youth Action, ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge, All Voting Is Local, Black Voters Matter, BLOC, Campus Voter Project, Community Change, Election Protection, Equality NC, Florida Rights Restoration Coalition, GenEquality, HeadCount, Higher Heights for America, Indivisible, Jewish Women International, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, League of Women Voters and National Organization for Women (NOW), LUCHA, Movement Voter Project, National Democratic Redistricting Committee (NDRC), New Virginia Majority, People for the American Way, Rock the Vote, Spread the Vote, Southern Poverty Law Center, Voto Latino Foundation and When We All Vote. Users are encouraged to join the movement by posting with “#AllInForVoting.” More information on activations and programming can be found at AllInForVoting.com.
All In: The Fight for Democracy is directed by Oscar-nominated and Emmy-winning filmmaker Liz Garbus and Oscar-nominated and Emmy-winning filmmaker Lisa Cortés, and produced by Garbus, Cortés, Academy Award-winning producer Dan Cogan and Stacey Abrams. Amazon Studios acquired worldwide rights to All In: The Fight for Democracy from production company Story Syndicate.
About Prime Video
Prime Video offers customers a vast collection of TV shows, movies, and sport— all available to watch on hundreds of compatible devices.
- Included with Prime Video: Watch tons of popular movies and TV shows, sports, award-winning Amazon Originals and other exclusives including The Boys, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, Chemical Hearts, Homecoming, Mindy Kaling’s Late Night,Donald Glover’s Guava Island, and Troop Zero along with Emmy Award winners Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, andAcademy Award-nominated The Big Sick. Prime members can also enjoy Thursday Night Football along with licensed and self-published content.
- Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add channels like CBS All Access, Cinemax, STARZ, SHOWTIME, HBO, NBA League Pass and MLB.tv —no extra apps to download, and no cable required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime. View the full list of channels available at amazon.com/channels.
- Rent or Buy: Enjoy new-release movies to rent or buy, entire seasons of current TV shows available to buy, with special deals just for Prime members.
- Instant access: Watch at home or on the go with your choice of hundreds of compatible devices. Stream from the web or using the Prime Video app on your smartphone, tablet, set-top box, game console, or select smart tv. For a complete list of compatible devices, visit amazon.com/howtostream.
- Enhanced experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD- and High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.
Prime Video is just one of many benefits included with a Prime membership, along with fast free shipping on millions of items at Amazon.com, unlimited photo storage, exclusive deals and discounts, and access to ad-free music and Kindle ebooks. To sign-up or start a free trial of Amazon Prime visit: amazon.com/prime.
FOUNDER & CHIEF CONTENT OFFICER | Founder and COO of Seat42F, a leading source of entertainment news, information, television and movie resources.