Today, Amazon has announced the highly anticipated launch date of the new Amazon Original serieswith Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May. New episodes will be released weekly on , every Friday beginning November 18, exclusively for Prime members.
The first episode ofwill feature Jeremy, James and Richard in their first studio tent recording in California, which is being filmed later this month.
“Customers have been desperate to find out when they can watch their favorite team back on screen, so we are very excited to announce the launch date of one of the most globally anticipated shows of 2016,” said Jay Marine, Vice President of Amazon Prime Video EU. “The guys have been having a blast filming the show around the world and we can’t wait for fans to see it weekly beginning November 18, only on Amazon Prime Video.”
Prime members can watch The Grand Tour via the Amazon Video app for TVs, connected devices including Fire TV, mobile devices and online at www.amazon.com/thegrandtour. For a list of all Amazon Video compatible devices, visit www.amazon.com/howtostream.
Jeremy, Richard and James have committed to three series of The Grand Tour as part of a landmark global TV deal and for the last year, the team have been traveling the world filming this first series in exciting locations across the globe. Their Grand Tour also includes studio audience recordings filmed in front of a live audience in their giant traveling tent. The team has already brought the tent to Johannesburg and will be heading to California later this month. Stay tuned for more worldwide tent locations, coming soon.
Fans can follow The Grand Tour on Facebook (www.facebook.com/thegrandtour) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/thegrandtour) and at www.amazon.com/thegrandtour to be the first to get news about the show and future locations.
The Grand Tour joins Prime Video’s lineup of award-winning and critically-acclaimed TV shows and movies, which includes series like Mr. Robot, Downton Abbey, The Americans, Orphan Black, and Amazon Original Series and Movies from Amazon Studios like Transparent,The Man in the High Castle and kid series Tumble Leaf, and Chi-Raq. Prime members can choose to stream or download from Prime Video, to make keeping up with their new favorite shows effortless, whether on the move or at home.
About Amazon Video
Amazon Video is a premium on-demand entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch, and how to watch it. Amazon Video is the only service that provides all of the following:
- Prime Video: Thousands of movies and TV episodes, including popular licensed content plus critically-acclaimed and award-winning Amazon Original Series and Movies from Amazon Studios like Transparent, The Man in the High Castle, Chi-Raq and kids series Tumble Leaf, available for unlimited streaming as part of an Amazon Prime membership
- Add-on Subscriptions: Dozens of subscriptions to networks like SHOWTIME, STARZ and more, available to Amazon Prime members as add-ons to their membership
- Rent or Own: Hundreds of thousands of titles, including new-release movies and current TV shows available for on-demand rental or purchase for all Amazon customers
- Instant Access: Instantly watch anytime, anywhere through the Amazon Video app on TVs, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, and Fire tablets, or online. For a list of all compatible devices, visit www.amazon.com/howtostream
- Premium Features: Top features like 4K Ultra HD, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and mobile downloads for offline viewing of certain content
In addition to Prime Video, the Prime membership includes unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of items across all categories, more than one million songs and thousands of playlists and stations with Prime Music, early access to select Lightning Deals all year long, free secure, unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive with Prime Photos, one free pre-released book a month with Kindle First, and more. To sign up for Prime or to find out more, visit: www.amazon.com/prime.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered byAmazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about.
FOUNDER & CHIEF CONTENT OFFICER | Founder and COO of Seat42F, a leading source of entertainment news, information, television and movie resources.