Home » 2017 TV Guide Comic-Con Covers
The CW’s stable of DC Super Heroes joins Riverdale students and Supernatural as the annual partnership of Warner Bros. Television (WBTV) and TV Guide Magazine reconvenes for the eighth year in a row, joining forces on another special Warner Bros.–themed Comic-Con special edition of the magazine. The four collectible covers feature the following WBTV series and stars:
- Riverdale’s KJ Apa, Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes and Cole Sprouse
- Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist
- Supernatural’s Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles
- and a trio of DC Super Heroes — Arrow’s Stephen Amell, Black Lightning’s Cress Williams and The Flash’s Grant Gustin — together on one cover!
- Once again, Warner Bros. will distribute the TV Guide Magazine special issue to fans for free at the Warner Bros. booth — #4545 on the convention floor — throughout Comic-Con, beginning on Preview Night, Wednesday, July 19, and continuing through Sunday, July 23.
- For those unable to attend Comic-Con in person, all four collectible covers will be on sale at retailers nationwide, as well as online at tvinsider.com/comicconmag2017 beginning July 18. The special issue will also be available for digital download on Amazon Kindle Fire, Barnes & Noble Nook, Google Play and Zinio.
Fans reading the 88-page special issue will find features and photos dedicated to the following programs:
- Returning Comic-Con favorites The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, Blindspot, DC’s Legends of Tomorrrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Lucifer, The Originals, People of Earth, Riverdale, Supergirl and Supernatural.
- Previews of WBTV’s highly anticipated new series Black Lightning, Krypton, Deception, Young Sheldon, Titans and Castle Rock
- An animated look at Wonder Woman with Warner Bros. Animation’s Justice League Action, in addition to life lessons with the heroes of hit series Teen Titans Go!, the most outrageous jokes from Mike Tyson Mysteries, plus a sneak peek at digital series Freedom Fighters: The Ray and upcoming animated series Unikitty!, Wacky Races andDorothy and the Wizard of Oz.
And if that’s not more than enough for you, there’s more, including:
Home » 2017 TV Guide Comic-Con Covers
- An exclusive 10.5” X 19” pull-out poster from Westworld
- A 20-page pull-out Archie comic based on the hit series Riverdale, with two stories by executive producer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa
- A retrospective look at the 10 years and 30 animated features of the DC Universe, including a sneak peek at the upcoming DC Universe Original Animated Movie Batman and Harley Quinn from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment
- Plus, all the finger-licking good scoop on DC’s crossover title with Kentucky Fried Chicken’s Colonel Harland Sanders
- Behind-the-scenes photos from Comic-Con 2016
- All the scoop on the stories behind the S.T.A.R. Labs doppelgangers in The Flash; the National City super women of Supergirl; the newest members of Team Arrow; costuming the JSA in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow; two-on-two interviews with the stars of The Originals and Gotham; a post-apocalyptic timeline for The 100; iZOMBIE’s best brain food recipes; fan-friendly quizzes for Supernatural and Riverdale; The Big Bang Theory cast’s favorite episodes; Westworld’s Men in Black sing; Mark Pellegrino’s Supernatural Lucifer; Lucifer’s demon sidekick Lesley-Ann Brandt; a Blindspot breakdown of the series’ epic fights; and more
- Burning questions answered about fan-favorite shows, including The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, Blindspot, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Lucifer, The Originals, Riverdale, Supergirl, Supernatural and Westworld
- And so much more…!
For additional information about Warner Bros. Television’s activities at Comic-Con, please follow @warnerbrostv on Twitter and join in the conversation by using hashtag #WBSDCC, or visit http://comiccon.thewb.com.
2017 TV Guide Comic-Con Covers
FOUNDER & CHIEF CONTENT OFFICER | Founder and COO of Seat42F, a leading source of entertainment news, information, television and movie resources.